My Port Melbourne – Photographic Competition
The photographic competition ‘My Port Melbourne‘ will create a display and screening for our July meeting. Margaret expects every member to enter a favourite photo and words to tell why it means Port Melbourne to you, so please don’t let her down.
An entry consists of:
- a photo or a series of related photos, with a label/title
- a story of up to 200 words explaining why this photo is special to you in Port Melbourne
There will be three elements to this competition:
- A panel of judges will decide on the best 20 entries which will be shown as a slide show at the PMH&PS meeting on Monday July 25th;
- All entries will be displayed in hard copy at that meeting and members will vote to choose the most popular entry, which will receive the People’s Prize;
- The panel of judges will announce their choice of winner at the end of that meeting, and award a prize to that entrant.
No entry will be accepted after June 27.
Click here for more details.