As part of the Australian Heritage Festival, the City of Port Phillip presents an afternoon of speakers on the theme of ‘Home’.
Port Melbourne Town Hall Auditorium on 19 May, 2 to 5 pm
A thought-provoking afternoon with speakers talking about the concept of ‘home’ in historic and contemporary times.
- Chairperson: Councillor Katherine Copsey, City of Port Phillip
- N’arweet Carolyn Briggs, Boon Wurrung Elder and Chair,
Boon Wurrung Foundation
- Haleh Homei, CEO, Port Phillip Housing Association
- Lella Cariddi, Curator, What Happened at the Pier, Multicultural Arts Victoria.
- Janet Bolitho, Port Melbourne Historical and Preservation Society, Port Places,
and community member Fishermans Bend Ministerial Advisory Committee
- With a reading by Wendy Butler, poet and performer
Enquiries: email@example.com or call 9209 6795