The English Church at Sandridge
It started with a tent service in 1854 and, since the sale and subsequent re-development of the main church building as apartments, continues the tradition of the Anglican Church in Port Melbourne at the now commissioned parish hall.
To celebrate the 160th year of The English Church at Sandridge, the Port Melbourne Historical & Preservation Society present an exhibition on the early history and developing story of Holy Trinity Anglican Church of Bay Street, including some of the items rescued from the church itself when that historic building was sold to developers in the 1990s.
June 12th – 30th June 2014
Port Melbourne Town Hall
333 Bay Street
during Library hours